- 01:07 - The Introduction of ember-concurrency
- 02:15 - What is ember-concurrency? What are the problems it solves?
- 05:37 - Why not use observables or other alternatives?
- 09:49 - Could observables be used in conjunction with ember-concurrency?
- 12:16 - Simple Made Easy
- 14:23 - Coming Soon to ember-concurrency
- 16:04 - Communicating Changes in State; Glimmer Reference Primitives
- 23:09 - Using References
- 29:31 - Submitting RFCs; Adding Pipelines
- 32:10 - Pipeline Use Cases
- The Frontside Podcast Episode 007: The Ember Router with Alex Matchneer
- The Frontside Podcast Episode 019: Origin Stories with Tom Dale and Alex Matchneer
- Introduction to ember-concurrency by Alex Matchneer from Global Ember Meetup
- Rich Hickey: Simple Made Easy
- Lauren Tan's RFC: Cancellable task pipelines
- Railway Oriented Programming
- Apache Kafka