RCRCRC was developed by Karen Nicole Johnson.
In this episode we discuss the mnemonic/heuristic and use it to prioritize tests for the cards application.
- Recent: new features, new areas of code
- Core: essential functions must continue to work, your products USPs (Unique Selling Propositions)
- Risk: some areas of an application pose more risk, perhaps areas important to customers but not used regularly by the development team.
- Configuration sensitive: code that’s dependent on environment settings or operating system specifics
- Repaired: tests to reproduce bugs, tests for functionality that has been recently repaired.
- Chronic: functionality that frequently breaks
- Patreon Supporters: Help support the show with as little as $1 per month. Funds help pay for expenses associated with the show.