This week, your boys in bidniss are talking about a subject near and dear to Brett's heart: goals vs. systems.
Specifically, how system-based thinking can unintuitively do more to help you achieve your goals than goal-based thinking can.
- How to make time each day for just about anything
- The main reason why you're not able to move forward with what's important to you
- How to Fail at Almost Everything (And Still Win Big) by Scott Adams
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Life Support System (Brett's new course)
Get in touch!
Check us out on iTunes
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!