Manton talks to Daniel about just missing jury duty during a busy work week. They talk about the virtues of differentiating a product by both features and personality. Finally, they react to the Stellar cryptocurrency’s surprising value, and the potential for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to change the world.
Many thanks to our sponsor this week:
- Linode: Cloud Hosting for You.
- Micro Monday Launches – Jean MacDonald announces a new convention for sharing microblog recommendations on Mondays.
- Books on Micro.blog – Manton introduces the idea of tagging posts on Micro.blog with Emoji.
- Stellar – Non-profit cryptocurrency which has seen its value spike recently.
- Long Blockchain Tea – Ars Technica story about the tea that renamed itself and captured Bitcoin mania.
- What is Bitcoin? – Late Night with Seth Myers takes on the task of explaining it, sort of.